Saturday, October 15, 2016

Go Rogue in 3.75!


Hey everybody! Today I thought we'd check out the first wave of Rogue One 3.75 figures. I've just about played with and/or bought all of them now, and have the pictures to prove it. Let's take a look!


This is my favorite picture I've done with the U-Wing yet. 


The daring Rebels. 


Later on, I found the first inkling of Wave 2, and another critical member of the Rogue One team, Baze Malbus! He comes exclusively in this two pack with a Stormtrooper officer, which is a pretty great set. Baze himself is a really fantastic figure, barring the 5 point articulation stance. Seeing as how this is likely all we get for Baze in this scale (and the amount of figures needing to be released) he should do just fine alongside any 3.75 figures.


"We fight the Empire now..."


The newly sculpted 5POA Stormtrooper is really cool. Maybe the best sculpted helmet in this scale ever done by Hasbro.


And lastly, the Imperial ground crew. Traffic controllers for Tie Fighters. Such a great addition to the universe, and a great figure as well. Overall, Wave 1 has seen some of the best figures Hasbro has put forth in this new era of Star Wars collecting. Unless you are like me and wholly sold on everything Rogue One, casual collecting fans might have only a few items interest you-but you may seek them out once you see the film. 

If I had to recommend any to those limiting themselves, I would say the must gets from Wave 1 3.75 Rogue One are K2-S0, the Baze Malbus/Stormtrooper 2 pack, and the Moroff/Shoretrooper 2-Pack. K2 will likely be a stand out droid, and when he is standing over your other figures he's quite the sight. Baze is a great value with the even better painted Stormtrooper included, and the Shoretrooper is maybe one of my most favorites, to my surprise. 

Wave 1 is being restocked much more plentifully than Wave 1 of The Force Awakens, Target being your best bet for finding them all in one spot right now. If you are looking for something, let me know in the comments- or tweet me @epcotservo!  Also send me your own toy finds or fun photos and I may feature them on the site! Thanks for reading, stay safe and remember to Register to Vote! And of course, May the Force be with you! 

-EpcotServo^^

No comments:

Post a Comment