Saturday, September 3, 2016

2015 Force Friday Anniversary

Happy Saturday everyone! We've come year round since last year's Force Friday, and we've gotten back here with alot more toys and Force Awakens viewings on our belts!

  I'm sad to hear the rumor that only Toys R Us will be holding midnight events, but I expect there still might be hanging out at midnight at the local Walmart. Always in motion, the future is!

   But since we've marked one year of Zuvio I thought I'd take a look back on that wonderful Force Friday!


Not much before Midnight. And sparse it remained for so many months!


The product shippers rolled out at midnight. 


My first Captain Phasma!


First in line at Target the next morning!


Okay, who else misses seeing BB-8?


Still really like the TFA tie fighter. You should be able to find these on clearances at Target right now!


Here's hoping troopers return to the Target doors this year too! Well thanks for joining me on this memory toy run. Be sure to like, comment or subscribe! Please share your memories of Force Friday or a year of Force Awakens toys and collectables with us at any time!

No comments:

Post a Comment